Background

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Karlie Says To...Again

So I promised two posts this last week to Karlie. I know that I waited until the last moment, but at least I'm doing it! :)

So this last week I had to go to BlockBuster to pick up a movie for the 8th grade to watch. While I was there, I saw that they were having a sale on Wii games so I thought I would be a good wife and buy my husband a game. I was picking through, and there wasn't much there, so I bought a random football game. I was worried that Mike wouldn't really like it, but I bought it anyways.

Turns out that this game is an NCAA game from 2 seasons back. It has you pick a team, and go through their season. Naturally, Mike picked the Cougs. He has been playing NON-STOP! Sometimes I feel like we are actually watching the Cougars by how into it Mike and I get!
Mike started doing the season a 2nd time (yes, a 2nd time!), and he picked his non-conference games to be teams ranked in the top 5. He is currently playing #1 Ohio State, and it is neck and neck! He is stressing himself out!

Other than that, life is going well! I made it through the state testing for math. Now I have to wait until July to see how my students did. I'm amazed at the pressure that is put on the teachers out here! I guess that it makes me work harder!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how Karlie dictates our life? So demanding! haha! Its a good thing that she is so cute!
    We should get Mike and Brent together and that game would entertain them for months!!
    Well I missed you this weekend. Wasn't the same without you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete