Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yes, We're Alive

So I was a major slacker over the summer. I apologize! I will quickly go over some highlights...
  • I ran/walked a half marathon
  • Michael got a break!
  • We bought a car
  • Went to the beach a lot
  • Went to Michigan, Utah, and California

Overall, we had a GREAT summer! It was even better knowing that I was still getting paid while I lounged around! :)

School has started up for Michael and I. We are readjusting to our busy lives. Too bad it isn't always summer!

I have been trying my hand at a new style of cooking-vegan. We have an investigator who is a vegan, and he is letting me borrow one of his cookbooks. As I read through this cookbook, I am amazed at how many ingredients I don't recognize! We'll see how it goes!

Other than that, not much has been going on out here! I will try to do a better job of keeping this up to date...no guarantees!

3 comments:

  1. I need to know some of the Vegan recipes! Let me know your favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear your side of life! You are my favorite daughter in law ever! Love you, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A new post! Glad to hear that you had such a fun summer. I am glad we live so close ... now if only everyone could stop working so hard we could get together sometime. Good luck with teaching this year, we hope you are both happy and enjoying life.
    Petersons

    ReplyDelete