Background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

NE Cherry Festival!

Tonight we went to a Cherry Festival just 30 minutes away. We were expecting cherries to be served everywhere. Boy were we wrong! There was only one stand selling anything with cherries. We came to find out the cherry festival is a fundraiser for the fire department. The longest line was found at the fire departments sausage and fries stand. Mike got a sausage in a bun, which I think didn't look that appetizing :) Anyways, it was fun to go to a festival. It seems like there are a lot around here, and I am excited to go to them. I heard there is a rib festival in September that I am really excited about!

Also, I got a second job interview with the school district that I last interviewed with. I interviewed on Monday and was told that I would be called on Tuesday as to whether I would get an interview. I didn't get the call. This really depressed me. So on Wednesday I went and saw Harry Potter to cheer me up with my friend JaNel. (It was great, but that is not the point of the story) When I got home, Mike happily announced that I got an email asking me to come back for another interview. YAY! It is a performance interview, so I have to teach a lesson. I am supposed to teach about factoring polynomials, which I am really excited about. I will let you all know how it goes!

Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment