Background

Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had ALL of Mike's immediate family out for Thanksgiving. I have never cooked anything but a side dish for a Thanksgiving meal, so I was a little stressed. Everyone was arriving between 2 and 3 pm on Thanksgiving, so it was all up to me. I planned and stressed and planned some more. Everything went ok, except the turkey was ready 40 min before I had it scheduled to be ready. To say I was a little upset with Mr. Turkey is an understatement! Because of that we had to start gravy and stuffing earlier than planned...and we ran out of cookware! By this point the Utah Lundbergs had already arrived and I had some help (thank goodness!) The kitchen got extremely hot, crammed, and chaotic, but we were able to get the meal out on time! It was fun to be able to enjoy our two new additions to the family... Emilie and Anna! Emilie was big help in the kitchen, and really fun to catch up with!
And now to the pictures!








Luke trying (and loving) pie for the first time! Apple, Pumpkin and Banana Cream!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being the hostess with the most tess. You are off the hook for next year.

    ReplyDelete