Background

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

11 months!

Time is flying right by!
Luke loves to:

  • gag himself with his long fingers :)
  • play with his stuffed animals, particularly his bear blanket and his kitty (he makes a noise that I think is a meow to the cat...so cute!)
  • EAT!
  • MOVE!
  • be held
  • bath time
  • play with his dad
  • be tickled
  • eat his fake stethoscope
  • put things on his head
He is so much fun! SO this is probably picture overload, but I just love all his faces!




























3 comments:

  1. Cassidy, Luke is so cute. It is sweet to see that he looks a lot like Mike but then I can see you in some of his facial expressions and eyes. I'm amazed that he is almost 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picturs of Luke---your blog helps a long distance G-Grandma to share in his Activities and changes as the months go by. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I can not believe he is almost 1!

    ReplyDelete