Background

Friday, February 19, 2010

Not Quite Sure About This

So right before Michael and I moved out East, I started receiving "Field and Stream" magazine. The first magazine that I received had a large picture of a worm on the front. I have no idea how I got signed up for it. I thought that after we moved, I would stop receiving this magazine. However, I was wrong. Somehow they got my new address, and have continued mailing me. Then just last week I got a small envelope saying, "We're looking for people to test hunting products". I started laughing thinking that they wanted me to test their hunting gear? AS IF!

I left it sitting on my entryway table for a few days. Then today, I decided to open it, and I got the most exciting surprise! I was being invited to be a member of the North American Hunting Club! They gave me quite a few stickers, one of a deer, a badge holder, a bookmark, plus much more! LOL

I thought people would get a kick out of this...they obviously don't know me!






So, I guess that something or somebody is trying to tell me what my next hobby should be...
I think my sis, Ash, would really go for it! :)


2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! No Hunting allowed!!! haha! Just keep ignoring whoever is trying to get you to be a hunter! It is evil temptation! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that its pretty funny that you got invited to be in the hunting club. I keep looking around for things to do out here in Erie and it seems like the most popular things are hunting and fishing. I've never been interested in either though!

    ReplyDelete