Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crafts and Smart Husbands!

Well, I've been busy trying to keep busy while Mike has been gone! Thankfully he comes home tonight for a quick visit.
GOOD NEWS! He just got back his second set of board scores, and he kicked that tests butt! Text or email him to congratulate him! He'd love all the attention :)

Well, I've finished two more projects. The first one is a set of the alphabet in different fabrics. I even made the drawstring bag!
Sorry that it's sideways...I don't know how to flip it!
 Next I made a diaper changing pad. This was interesting, and I don't know how long it will last, but it was fun and kept me busy. It rolls up as shown, and when it is out, it is a circle. You can put stuff under the green section, like a diaper or wipes, and roll it up with them in it. It is made out of vinyl tablecloths.



This next pic is of a little doctor in training outfit for baby. Karen sent us some of Mike's old baby clothes, and I just love this one! I am already planning the picture...at Mike's graduation in June. Too cute!


Lastly, I just need to add that I LOVE the olympics. It has been so fun to watch! GO USA!

3 comments:

  1. It worked. I don't know what I did differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! These are darling! How tough was the alphabet and how much do you charge?? Glad you are having fun and keeping busy while Mike is away. :)

    ReplyDelete